We are working with a market leading telco to recruit a Cloud Security Specialist to assist that their technology strategy is aligned with their information security strategy.
The role of Cloud Security Specialist will join a team responsible for ensuring cloud technology strategies deliver a safe experience of the brand along with developing a strategy enabled operation which accommodates business requirements.
As a Cloud Security Specialist you will ensure that security is embedded within the technology and service design of all cloud architectures, SDN and hosted IT solutions. You will engage in projects at the outset to make sure security requirements are fully understood during concept and define phases.
In the role of Cloud Security Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Developing Cloud Security design frameworks
- Embedding best practice for Security
- Establishing requirements to provide services
- Ensure compliance to standards for legacy and new technology stacks
- Drive the Cyber Security strategy compliance
As the successful Cloud Security Specialist you will demonstrate / enhance the following skills:
- Best practice IT Service Management frameworks - COBIT, ITIL, eTOM, ISO27001, CESG
- Understanding of Cloud Computing standards - ISO 17788/17789, CSA CCM/STAR
- Knowledge of Security processes and utilisation of tools
- Background within defining services to run, operate and change on premise, hybrid and public cloud based solutions
- Security Certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CCSP
To apply for the role of Cloud Security Specialist please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.