Security Architect - Cloud Security/Azure/Qualys/McAfee is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 5 months rolling contract on a project running until 2020, to be based in London, with two days from home.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Extensive Cloud Security experience at Architect level;
- Strong HLD & LLD experience, designing Azure solutions;
- Security risk Management;
- Experience of developing risk plans;
- Ensure that Cloud can deliver Operational Services, Confidentiality, Availability, Integrity & Compliance as defined by the end client;
- Identify & progress Security initiatives to optimise & provide more efficient tooling, where feasible. Use of Qualys McAfee to replace McAfee Vulnerability manager;
- Technical and Operational experience.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.