2 Great positions open for Cloud Security Architects to come on-board and work for a market leading global IT outsourcing company based in London. This will be an initial 5 month contract role with competitive rates on offer as well as the option to work from home.
- To drive functional equivalence of Security Service & Compliance provided within POA Horizon (IRE Datacentres solution) into Cloud (K5 & potentially Azure) (Horizon Thin Client, Digital Dev Services, Pivot to Cloud etc)
- To operate proactively across the vertical Cloud streams teasing out security risk & developing risk plans
- Ensure that Cloud can deliver Operational Services, Confidentiality, Availability, Integrity & Compliance as defined by the
- Work closely with the Compliance Managers in POL & POA (due to join POA soon)
- Identify & progress Security initiatives to optimise & provide more efficient tooling, where feasible. Use of Qualys to replace McAfee Vulnerability manager.
- Work closely with CISO & Lead Architect but report to CTO
- A proactive Senior Level Architect with good Technical, Operational, Team-working and influencing skills
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.