|Job Title:||CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURE ARCHITECT|
|Contact Name:||Robert Hudson|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Cloud Infrastructure Architect
Based in Reading
We have an exciting opportunity to play a key role in helping a major telecoms client transform to cloud-based services. They are looking for a proven Technical Architect, who can deliver server hardware, operating systems, databases and other infrastructure, bu governing a key partner in their delivery.
Your role would involve:
- Owning technical and commercial deliveries for server infrastructure deliveries including:
- Hardware technologies (compute + storage)
- Server operating systems such as Microsoft, RHEL
- Database technologies such as Oracle, MongoDB etc.
- Virtualisation technology such as VMWare, KVM etc.
- Provide technical governance of the existing partner delivering server infrastructure services
- Provide leadership, direction and guidance to teams within the business and strategic partners for server infrastructure services
Required skills and background:
- Proven ability to deliver infrastructure solutions that meet business requirements
- Excellent understanding of IT infrastructure fundamentals including
- server hardware technology
- storage technology such as CEPHs, SAN
- cloud services such as Iaas, Paas
- Virtualisation technologies such as VMWare, KVM, containerisation
- Server OS and Database technologies
- Knowledge and experience of Openstack
- Ability to govern key delivery partners
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Infrastructure Project Manager (Datacentres)
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Salary: Daily Rate
Technical Design Authority - Infrastructure Virtualisation
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive daily rate
SC Cleared* Lead Strategy Service Architect (ITIL)
Location: London, England
Principal IP Network Engineers
Location: Berkshire, England
*SC Cleared Lead Service Architect.
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire