|Job Title:||Cloud (Azure) Service Process Architect (ITIL)|
|Contact Name:||Alice Davis|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Cloud (Azure) Service Process Architect (ITIL) is urgently required by our Global IT Services client for a rolling 3-month contract to be based in Bracknell (3-days onsite/2-days from home).
This position is required for a Data Centre to Cloud (Microsoft Azure) migration project (transition/transformation) To be successful you must have experience of working on a similar project, in a Service Process Architect capacity,
The role will require the successful applicant to work alongside the current service delivery , service architect and programme teams. There are two main objectives of the role ,to review current ISO20000 service processes and work instructions of the existing service to ensure that these account based processes conform to best practice and also identify where processes need to be re-engineered , modified ,new processes to be introduced and the withdraw of processes as a result of the migration to the Azure Cloud ,identifying process activity which can where possible be automated to make the service more robust going forward and making full use of Agile process frameworks as the service moves into the digital environments.
The candidate will be responsible for scheduling calls with service delivery managers and then making recommendations on any changes to the process , documenting the revised processes and getting approval for the process once the changes have been made.
Extensive experience in similar roles , strong Azure/Cloud knowledge and has a background of working within an Agile environment , defining process frameworks across services.
For each process produce:
- Alignment of Toolsets - does the toolset provide the functionality required of the process
- Input to Global Glossary of Terms
Gain approval for any proposed changes
- Documents will be sent out for review
- Comments will need to be returned within 1 week.
- Updates will then be implemented and the final version issued for approval by the document manager
Processes to be reviewed
- Availability Management
- Capacity Management
- Release Management
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Change Management
- Standard Configuration Management
- Service Reporting
- Knowledge Management
- Schedule interviews with Key stakeholders to determine status of existing process and solution architects to identify where changes will be made which require re-engineering to those existing processes.
- Produce clear TOR and list of deliverables - formally agree these with service delivery managers and Service Transition Project Manager
- Identify best of breed examples for each document
- The processes need to meet ITIL V2 guidance & conform to ISO 20000. Where appropriate and time permitting the processes will include ITIL V3 capability.
- Tailor best of breed examples and write new documents
- Review and agreement of each document by a defined number of approvers
This is an urgent role; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Business Process Analyst (Telecoms)
Location: Berkshire, England
SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER
Location: London, England
Network Architect - Milton Keynes - Contract
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Customer Service Agent - Fujitsu
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Up to £10.19 per hour
1st Line Service Desk Agent (Customer Service) - Fujitsu
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Up to £21195 per annum