Cloud Architect (Openstack) - Berkshire - Contract
Leading Mobile Operator in Berkshire are currently recruiting for a Transformation Delivery Authority (Openstack Cloud Architect) to join them on an exciting journey, where you will be working on the world's first Cloud Core Network, with a company who are the first to work with VMWare on AWS. Lots of exciting new ground to break in this role.
Particular focus in this role will be delivering the build of an Openstack platform as a lead architect.
- Lead a team of Transformation Technical Delivery Authorities for a Cloud domain
- Accountable for building and prioritising the 18 month technical and budget roadmap
- Accountable for ensuring the capacity and performance of the Cloud domain
- Provide technical leadership to the various SI teams and the supplier in governing the solution architecture and ensuring solution design meets the business outcomes.
- Lead the team of Transformation Technical Delivery Authorities and provide technical leadership and direction.
- Lead the team that ensure that the technical requirements are defined and contracted to deliver the technical requirements.
- Demonstrable experience of providing technical, decision making and problem solving leadership for a technical domain and can demonstrate setting technical direction and quality/ standards for delivery and design.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders within the organization to act as the liaison between the business, other technical communities and the 3rd party delivery teams to ensure the delivery of the business requirements.
- Experience in working in an environment where you have managed delivery to a predetermined contractual/ business outcome and know how to influence/ negotiate technical outcomes with 3rd parties including conflict resolution due to changing priorities.
- You will have lead large technical delivery programmes that include complex integrations spanning multiple technology domains and stakeholders including working with a systems Integrator to deliver contracted outcomes.
- Strong commercial and partner management experience, including managing interlocking dependencies across multiple contracts, understanding of the use of complex commercial frameworks to assure the deliverable of 3rd commitments and contracted outcomes from our 3rd partners.
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Cloud Security Architect/Consultant (M365/AZ-500/MS-500/Azure)
Location: London, England
ICS SCADA Cybersecurity/Security Architect (IEC/ISA)
Senior Project Manager (Oracle Cloud/Azure/AWS/Migration)
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Information Security Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire