CISO/Chief Information Security Officer (ISO 27001, CISSP, CISMP) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 month contract, to be based in Staines, Middlesex.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) is a member of the account leadership team responsible for all Security aspect of the delivery to the associated account/customer, live service, design, development, integration, implementation and performance of the customer solution(s) -leading a team via a matrix management relationship.
- The CISO will develop and implement a Security Strategy with the leadership team.
- The CISO works closely with the customer security lead in relation to all security matters in relation to services provided, future services technologies/threats and service portfolio.
- CISM / CISSP, CISMP, Lead Implementer 27001 or equivalent
- Responsible for Security strategy on account/s.
- Accountability for compliance with the Account Information Security Policy and the Information Security Management System.
- Responsible for all areas of Security Risk management as defined in the service contracts
- Communicate risks in business language stakeholders understand.
- Defining the information security risk assessment approach (in line with customer contract and corporate standards).
- Responsibility for delivering a security service in line with contractual requirements.
- Conducting a security gap analysis of obligations and services and producing a report.
- Ensure the responsibilities of the Information Governance and Operational Security Teams are met.
- Own all obligations and deliverables in the Security Schedule/Contract.
- Responsible for all security-related policies and guidelines applicable at a customer account level.
- Responsible for all aspects of IT security, including technical, operational, procedural.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.