We have a requirement for a Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) to assist in improving the security posture of a major technology organisation and provide on-site advice on all Information Security related issues to internal staff. You will take responsibility for the operational duties of a CISO on behalf of the client.
The overall objective of the CISO is to reduce the level of risk in the business to a defined acceptable level and support the continued operational functions of the CISO role.
For example, areas, where Provider Solutions can bring extensive experience to this role, include (for example):
- Information Security Policy Development and Review
Extensive experience in both creation and review of an organisation Information Security Management System (ISMS) and Supporting Policy, Procedures, and Standards. This can be completed to industry best practices, and/or aligned with Information Security Standard ISO-27001 and/or aligned to group requirements or policies.
- Organisation Risk Assessment
- Systems Risk Assessment as part of Systems Development Life Cycle
- Information Security Education and Awareness Training
- Security Operations Management (e.g. Change Control and Incident Response Management and Handling).
- Miscellaneous Security advice and consultancy
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.