Cisco Implementation Engineers - SC Cleared
My client is looking for multiple Cisco Network Engineers with experience of Implementation and rollout.
The network engineers will be responsible for deployment/rollout of new customer deployments, testing, acceptance into service and snagging utilising SD-WAN technologies.
- Delivering solutions to agreed planned rollout schedules
- Ensuring that all testing is completed against templated test plans
- Acceptance into Service for NOC 1st/2nd line as well as 3rd line support teams
- On-boarding of devices into Network Monitoring Toolsets
- Reporting stats of deployments and communication to team leads/management
- Key skills in SD-WAN technologies - Cisco Meraki
- Proven track record in deployment, delivery timescales
- Understanding of Acceptance Into Service Processes and Procedures.
- Clear understanding of network monitoring tools and ability to on-board devices into multiple toolsets
- Good analytical and fault finding skills
- Good communicator
- Team working.
- Adherence to standard processes.
Candidates will need to be CCNA certified and possess SC clearance before starting the role. If this is interst please submit your CV to Paul Read at email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.