We are working alongside a market-leading Telco to recruit a Mobile Circuit Core Performance Engineer who will have the opportunity to work across a number of network elements to assist the Core Network Team in evaluating specific elements which will evolve data networks which will provide excellent customer experience.
The role of Mobile Circuit Core Performance Engineer will have you working closely with various teams to establish capacity and performance requirements which are required to not only support 3G / 4G networks but will assist in delivering against network evolution.
As a Mobile Circuit Core Performance Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all solutions fulfil business requirements - Analysing and approving various documents including Impact Assessments, HLDs, TTOs and Implementation plans
- Identifying potential capacity issues
- Establishing and maintaining performance frameworks
- Utilising frameworks to drive performance improvements
- Describing the benefits and risks of proposed solutions
In the role of Mobile Circuit Core Performance Engineer you will demonstrate and enhance skills within:
- Working knowledge and understanding of CS Core networks (3G / 4G)
- Knowledge of Excel or alternative data-based manipulation tools
- Understanding of statistical analysis
- Knowledge of E2E mobile based networks 3G / 4G
To apply for the role of Mobile Circuit Core Performance Engineer please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
HLR / MSS / MSC / Voice / SIP / BICC
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.