|Job Title:||Chief Service Architect (Strategy) - Azure / Cloud|
|Duration:||3 month rolling|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Chief Service Architect (Strategy) - Cloud / Azure - Bracknell / Home-Based - Contract.
A leading IT services company is searching for a Chief Service Architect to join their team on a rolling contract basis. The role will be based in Bracknell 3 days per week with 2 days working from home.
Service Strategist ( Chief Service Architect) - leads the team, has the vision to translate old to new, understands the market, direction, owns the service blueprint.
- Has to be able to articulate and create a service that covers hybrid Cloud (Azure) and Physical (Data Centres in Belfast)/BAU through transition
- Owns, shapes and drives the roadmap going forward through transition and transformation to eventual end-state
- Must have foresight and vision, with the requisite skills to push this service forwards and ensure all stakeholders are fully on-board
- Deliver and agree a service roadmap that sets out the transformation of the existing Horizon (Data Centre-based) service to Microsoft Azure
- Lead in the transformation of the Horizon service into one that supports and enables change - where all elements can be rebuilt quickly and with minimal effort
- Develop catalogue and blue printing approach to help drive adoption of repeatable cloud services
- Develop new service processes that enable service requests to be selected, approved and provisioned in minutes, with no team involvement
- Work with Testing Teams to establish best practice for Continuous Testing for Azure infrastructure
- Enable the Horizon application developers to define, provision and manage the resources they need without involvement of separate teams
- Develop new service measures more appropriate to modern style of operation such as greatly reducing time to implement a change
- Transform the team structure so that members can clearly see the value they add and there are no silos between applications, network and infrastructure
- Build confidence in service capability, so that the service team feel confident in being able to recover services quickly and easily, rather than assuming that failure should be prevented
- Ensure that services can be deployed on Azure, that are secure and meet POL compliance requirements
- Provide subject matter expertise in the creation of a DevOps culture and mode of operation
- Lead Service design teams to achieve the above, and lead with operational acceptance and handover to live service
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
AWS Cloud Engineer x3
Location: London, England
Junior Service Operations Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Service Desk Agent
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Network Architect - Impact Assessment SME
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Junior Service Operations Manager/Incident Analyst
Location: South East England, England