Chief Information Security Officer - Staines - Contract
The Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) is a member of the account leadership team responsible for all Security aspects - typically leading a team of Information Security Managers, Security Consultants, Security Architects, Security Analysts and Security Auditors either directly or via a matrix management relationship.
The CISO works closely with the customer security lead in relation to all security matters in relation to services provided, future services technologies/threats and service portfolio.
- Responsible for all security-related policies and guidelines applicable at a customer account level.
- Responsible for all aspects of IT security, including technical, operational, procedural.
- Support Programme teams by ensuring technical security, governance and data quality requirements are contained within the solution designs and delivery is appropriately tested.
- Oversight for any third parties delivering services to the assigned account to ensure they meet required security standards.
- Responsible for security policy and working practices.
- Financial management for security budget aligned to the account.
- Responsibility for delivering a security service in line with contractual requirements.
- Conducting a security gap analysis of obligations and services and producing a report.
- Ensure the responsibilities of the Information Governance and Operational Security Teams are met.
- Responsible for all areas of Security Risk management as defined in the service contracts
- Communicate risks in business language stakeholders understand.
- Defining the information security risk assessment approach (in line with customer contract and corporate standards).
- CISM / CISSP or CISMP
- Lead Implementer 27001
- NCSC Certified practitioner (Desirable)
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.