Chief Information Security Officer - CISO - Staines - 6 months
Are you an experienced Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) with strategic leadership and a broad range of Cyber/Information Security across entire spectrum, from technical, process to physical and operational? If so, then please apply for a brand new 6 months contract opportunity working for a major public utility provider based in Staines.
As the CISO you will be a member of the account leadership team responsible for all Security aspect of the delivery to the associated account/customer, live service, design, development, integration, implementation and performance of the customer solution(s) - typically leading a team of Information Security Managers, Security Consultants, Security Architects, Security Analysts and Security Auditors either directly or via a matrix management relationship.
You will ideally possess the following skills set:
- Strategic Leadership
- Broad range of Cyber/Information Security across entire spectrum, from technical, process to physical, operational.
- Team and Man-Management
- Have an understanding of HMG Accreditation process and assurance requirements.
- Able to multi-task/balance the sometimes conflicting objectives of Account, Security practice and Customer.
- Strong Business Acumen.
- Strategy/Forward looking/Strong vision - business enabler.
- Be a trusted advisor to senior managers and the customer.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Operational awareness and focus.
- Understand Security Architecture.
- CISM / CISSP
- Lead Implementer 27001
- NCSC Certified practitioner (Desirable)
To apply please contact Patrick at Project People on (0117) 9087000 or attach your CV in response to this ad- alternatively please e-mail me direct on firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.