|Job Title:||Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) - CISSP / CISM / CISMP - Staines, Middlesex - Contract.
A global IT services company is searching for a Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) to join their team on a contract basis in Staines.
The Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) will be responsible for all security aspects of the delivery to the associated account/customer, live service, design, development, integration, implementation and performance of the customer solution(s) - typically leading a team of Information Security Managers, Security Consultants, Security Architects, Security Analysts and Security Auditors either directly or via a matrix management relationship.
- Responsible for all security-related policies and guidelines applicable at a customer account level.
- Responsible for all aspects of IT security, including technical, operational, procedural.
- Support Programme teams by ensuring technical security, governance and data quality requirements are contained within the solution designs and delivery is appropriately tested.
- Oversight for any third parties delivering services to the assigned account to ensure they meet required security standards.
- Responsible for security policy and working practices.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Strategic Leadership
- Experience in a complex BAU delivery security environment.
- Broad range of Cyber/Information Security across entire spectrum, from technical, process to physical, operational.
- Team and Man-Management
- Have an understanding of HMG Accreditation process and assurance requirements.
- Able to multi-task/balance the sometimes conflicting objectives of Account, Security practice and Customer.
- Strong Business Acumen.
- Strategy/Forward looking/Strong vision - business enabler.
- Be a trusted advisor to senior managers and the customer.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Operational awareness and focus.
- Understand Security Architecture
- CISM / CISSP
- Lead Implementer 27001
- NCSC Certified practitioner (Desirable)
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.