Great high profile position open for a Chief Information Security Officer to join a global multi national IT company based in Staines, Middelsex. This role will be an initial 6 months contract. Competitive rates on offer
- Strategic Leadership
- Broad range of Cyber/Information Security across entire spectrum, from technical, process to physical, operational.
- Team and Man-Management
- Have an understanding of HMG Accreditation process and assurance requirements.
- Able to multi-task/balance the sometimes conflicting objectives of Account, Security practice and Customer.
- Strong Business Acumen.
- Strategy/Forward looking/Strong vision - business enabler.
- Be a trusted advisor to senior managers and the customer.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Operational awareness and focus.
- Responsible for all security-related policies and guidelines applicable at a customer account level.
- Responsible for all aspects of IT security, including technical, operational, procedural.
- Support Programme teams by ensuring technical security, governance and data quality requirements are contained within the solution designs and delivery is appropriately tested.
- Oversight for any third parties delivering services to the assigned account to ensure they meet required security standards.
- Responsible for security policy and working practices.
- Own Security Improvement plan.
- Attend and provide regular security meetings with customer and the client teams (if required) producing minutes and action plans when appropriate.
- Responsible for the day to day security and audit mechanisms of the customer's systems including managing controls, auditing or security breaches in accordance with customer contractual or legislative requirements.
- Responsible for all areas of Security Risk management as defined in the service contracts
- Communicate risks in business language stakeholders understand.
- Defining the information security risk assessment approach (in line with customer contract and corporate standards).
- Analysis and evaluation of information security risks and evaluating options for the treatment of risks.
- Apply strong appreciation of the business to that context to IT risk.
- Maintain a security risk register escalating significant security risks to Leadership team in Security/Account/s. (maybe part of an account risk plan)
- Ensure timely mitigation of risk.
- Understand Security Architecture
- CISM / CISSP
- Lead Implementer 27001
- NCSC Certified practitioner (Desirable)
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.