Chief Architect - Azure / Dynamics 365 - Contract - Birmingham
This is a high profile role as a Chief Architect in a high profile project - you will need to define and manage the technology strategy, enterprise architecture models, roadmaps and standards
- Hands-on experience of developing and managing solution architectures for Agile/SCRUM software delivery projects
- Data Integration Platform - specialist - Restful API and Dynamics 365 platform
- Government Digital Services framework and service design standards.
- Public and private Cloud service architectures, including G-Cloud
- Microsoft Azure platform and associated infrastructure architecture
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Microservices , web services, including JSON and XML
- Variety of databases and programming languages, e.g. SQL Server, .NET, C#, Java
- Latest information technologies including their pros and cons in the context of large organisations.
- Integration Architectures and patterns, including knowledge of Enterprise Service Bus
- Working knowledge of data warehousing, data lakes, data migration and Big Data
- Security architectures and approaches
- Continuous integration testing and deployment approaches including functional and non-functional testing
- Auditing and monitoring approaches and tools
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.