Chief Architect - Contract - Central London or Birmingham
A global IT services company is searching for a Chief Architect to join their team based in either Central London or Birmingham.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Hands-on experience of developing and managing solution architectures for Agile/SCRUM software delivery projects.
- Data Integration Platform - specialist - Restful API and Dynamics 365 platform.
- Government Digital Services framework and service design standards.
- Public and private Cloud service architectures, including G-Cloud.
- Microsoft Azure platform and associated infrastructure architecture.
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Microservices, web services, including JSON and XML.
- Variety of databases and programming languages, e.g. SQL Server, .NET, C#, Java.
- Latest information technologies including their pros and cons in the context of large organisations.
- Integration Architectures and patterns, including knowledge of Enterprise Service Bus.
- Working knowledge of data warehousing, data lakes, data migration and Big Data.
- Security architectures and approaches.
- Continuous integration testing and deployment approaches including functional and non-functional testing.
- Auditing and monitoring approaches and tools.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.