Fantastic opportunity open for Change Managers with end-to-end programme management experience in a fast paced changing environment with specific experience in managing Business Transformation Programmes to come on-board and work for a Market leading telecommunications company based in Maidenhead - England. This will be an 12 month contract position with competitive rates on offer.
- Extensive end-to-end programme management experience in a fast paced changing environment with specific experience in managing Business Transformation Programmes
- Ideally holds a Project Management Certification, such as PMP and/or Prince 2 (Practitioner)
- Experience of applying different delivery methodologies, such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean and Waterfall to planning activities
- Proactive, solution-oriented approach to problem solving
- Proven ability to coach and work collaboratively across levels and teams
- Proficient in Relationship Management - ideally within a multi stakeholder environment
- Strong stakeholder management skills and able to demonstrate working in a matrix organisation
- Ability to understand organisation`s policy framework, management structure and reporting procedures for all aspects of the programme environment.
- Expert in Programme Management Principles, methods, techniques and tools
- Proficient in Project risk and issue management
- Educated to degree level or holds a professional project management qualification
- Work with super circle owners and teams to ensure detailed plans are in place, which are focused on decisions / milestones (not just activities)
- Manage and resolve interdependencies between the super circles and ensure that delivery remains on track
- Track progress against super circle plans and hold people accountable for delivering results
- Understand timing and plans of other programmes that Transformation super circles depend on
- Identify issues and propose solutions
- Communicate regularly and effectively with senior stakeholders, supporting teams including steering/governance bodies
- Work closely with senior stakeholders across the company to identify opportunities to meet business goals. Champion Transformation Office goals throughout the business
- Ensure high impact and timely communication with key stakeholders across the business
- Lead the organisation in ensuring Transformation Office solutions are fit for purpose and business case targets are achieved
- Matrix management of workstream leads and potential line management of project managers
- Maintain customer-centric thinking throughout
- Ensure effective stakeholder management across the company, including regular communication of programme status to stakeholders, business owners & senior management
- Manage the priorities across the programme portfolio, and within the context of company priorities. Monitor and update plans where necessary to maintain the programme objectives. Remove roadblocks for project managers, and support their management of risks and issues.
- Monitor overall progress and, working with the super circle owners, initiate corrective action, as appropriate, to ensure that deliverables are produced on time, within budget and to the desired specification.
- Work with super circle owners and other Programme Managers to identify opportunities to improve process and communications between functional areas
- Undertake some project management as required
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.