|Job Title:||Change Lead/Manger (Organisational Readiness/SAP/S4 HANA)|
|Contact Name:||Cassie Butcher|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Change Lead/Business Change Manger (Organisational Readiness/Change Practitioner/SAP/S4 HANA) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 months rolling contract, to be based remotely from home, until restrictions are lifted. Once restrictions are lifted the role will be base in Bracknell, Berkshire (3 days a week) with Mondays and Fridays remote, home working.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will be a Business Change Manager with strong change management experience
- Desirable: SAP Change Practitioner Certified or equivalent
- Must have strong experience of the following: job role mapping, Organisational Readiness, Business Change Management, S4/HANA
- Job role mapping, Impact analysis (people side risks). People-side risks and anticipated points of resistance, and develop specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns.
- Resistance, performance gaps, corrective actions.
- Readiness assessments, evaluating results and presenting findings
- Design and Build of Organisation Design Matrix/Design and Building a To Be Role Matrix (User Management)
- Resistance and performance gaps, and work to develop and implement corrective actions.
- Experience with large transformation engagements
- Candidates must be experienced Business Change Managers with a specialism in Organisational Readiness and not a project change manager
- Must have Impact analysis (people side risks) experience
- Coordinate the design of the Standard Operating Procedures and supporting documentations Identify resistance and performance gaps, and work to develop and implement corrective actions.
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassiebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Security Cleared 3rd Line Network Engineer
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Location: Oxfordshire, England
Security Clearance - HMRC SAN Storage Administrator
Security Cleared Storage Administrator (SAN/Flash/Gen 5)
System Admin - Permanent role - Swords/Dublin
Location: Swords, Dublin