Change and Release Manager
Location - Solihull
My global IT outsourcing client is looking to hire a Change and Release Manager. The role will involve managing elements of service delivery to management level within the customer environment in order to deliver contracted service commitments & continual service improvements, proactively manage elements of capability units & other suppliers in a service partnership as 'one service team' and deliver a specialist service management function within the account.
- Demonstrates a clear knowledge of Change Management, with practical experience in assessing, analysing, developing, documenting and implementing change processes and procedures
- Demonstrates a clear knowledge of Service Delivery Management standards & practices. Applies these standards & practices in all activities
- Customer service experience
- Excellent communication and numeracy skills
- Planning and organisational skills
- Experience running a change management function (only needs 1-2 years)
- Ideal background from managed service provider but will consider others
- ITIL foundation ideal
- Make sure operation changes placed achieved and understand consequence
- ServiceNow experience would be a nice to have (not a technical role)
For further details on the role, please forward your up to date CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
IT Change and Release Manager - Solihull - Permanent
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Site Coordination Committee Support Analyst
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Location: Oxfordshire, England