Change & Problem Manager (Major Incident Management) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 month rolling contract, working on a part time basis (3 days per week), to be based in Southampton, Hampshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Manage, monitor and where possible ensure Problems and Major Incidents are permanently fixed (including identifying, recording and allocation of Problems/Major Incidents to the relevant Resolver Group)
- Ensure that the root cause of Problems are proactively identified and documented
- Chair and contribute to any meetings concerning Incident Root Cause Analysis
- Perform trend analysis on reoccurring incidents and produce reports on such trends in such format as the customer requires from time to time
- Chair and contribute to Problem review meetings
- Facilitate and manage any and all changes (including ensuring that any requests for Changes made by the customer are sufficiently detailed and contain all necessary information) where required by the Customer and ensure that all Changes are logged in such format as the Customer acquires from time to time
- Chair and contribute to Change Advisory Board Meetings
- Ensure information regarding changes is communicated to the customer
- Issue Service Advisory notification of any downtime as a consequence of a change
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.