Change Analyst (Mobile Telecoms - RAN, Core or IP)
I am currently recruiting for a Change Analyst on behalf of a leading Mobile Telecoms company based in Reading. For this position we can only consider candidates who have previously worked for a Mobile Telecom (Mobile network) company within a change management role around RAN, Core or IP.
*Candidates must be eligible for Security Clearance (have been a UK resident for 5 years +) you will need to undergo the security clearance vetting process if successful*
Reporting into the Change Manager you will be responsible for coordinating all planned work across the network. Your role will involve managing the Change mailbox, responding to emergency requests regarding network availability, site access requests and changes. You will need to be a confident Excel user, be able to run multiple reports and assist the manager with trend reports.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Ensure justification has been received for all emergency changes
- Ensure outages requested are realistic and aligned to minimise network outages
- Proactively measure and monitor network availability
- Perform impact and risk assessment of changes to ensure minimal disruption to service
- Identify areas for improvement
Skills & Experience Required:
- Must have change management within a mobile telecoms role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - able to push back and question requests
- RAN, Core or IP understanding
- Able to prioritise and execute tasks in a high pressure environment
- Experience working both independently and in a team environment
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Solid negotiation skills
- Deadline orientated
- ITIL V3 certified or has worked in an ITIL environment an able to demonstrate knowledge of ITIL
If you are interested in this permanent opportunity and have the necessary change management experience within RAN/Core/IP environment then please submit your CV on line.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.