Change Analyst - Contract - ASAP - Telecoms - Berkshire
CHANGE ANALYST required to work for a leading telecommunications company based in Berkshire.
The Change Analyst will join a team who are responsible for the facilitation and governance of the Change Management process, including the analysis, QA and management of change requests within the Service Management toolset.
The team is consistently looking to review and evolve current ways of working, this is a wonderful opportunity to contribute and help drive change in the way the function operates, ensuring best practice processes are adopted and service management tooling fits the teams' requirements.
Responsibilities of the Change Analyst include:
- Effectively manage the end to end change lifecycle and identify process improvements where possible.
- Day to day management of change requests
- Identification and allocation of relevant change approvals
- Conducting & verifying post implementation reviews, investigating issues arising out of change implementation
- Reporting of change to both internal and customer management teams
- Production of Change Approval Board (CAB) and Forward Schedule of Change (FSC) reports & minutes
- Participate in internal & customer end to end user groups to improve the efficiency of future deliveries and business processes
- The Change Analyst will drive continuous improvements to the quality and efficiency of the change management process
- Ensure operational teams adhere to our quality standards within the IT Service Management toolset
The successful Change Analyst will have:
- Extensive experience in a fast paced operations environment working within an ITIL framework with a solid understanding of Change Management principles.
- Strong analytical capabilities, highly organised and excellent relationship management skills
- Energetic and proactive with a "can-do" attitude
- Experience of ITSM tool sets, preferably BMC Remedy
- Proven ability to engage and partner with senior stakeholders across any number of business functions.
- Rational & calm under pressure
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.