|Job Title:||Change Agent - Legal/Property|
|Salary:||Plus a great benefits package.|
|Duration:||End of 2022|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Knight|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Change Agent - Legal
Contract until Dec 2022
Mainly remote working but will need to go into Reading 1 day a week/for ad hoc meetings.
Reporting to the Head of Legal Property you will play an important role in supporting MBNL's wider operational support services transformation programme from a legal team perspective. We have recently implemented a new digital workflow platform for some of our property work, and will now be assisting to transform further property workflows. You will oversee all aspects of these activities that impact the Legal Property team.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Close liaison and interface with the Property team and other relevant functions, on all matters pertaining to the transformation programme which impact the legal property team.
- Forward Planning and co-ordination of Legal Property team interface into the programme
- Analysis of Business Services Catalogue, assessing processes vs delivery.
- Mapping and re-mapping of business processes
- User acceptance testing
- Train the trainer activity
- Testing of data integrity
- Assessment of risk controls on an ongoing basis for system design as regards GDPR, commercial confidentiality etc
What we are looking for:
- Experience in legal operations and digitisation of workflows within a legal environment.
- Experience in documenting contracting workflows and digitising these in a platform equivalent to SiteTracker (which is built on Salesforce architecture)
- An eye for detail when spotting opportunities to create efficiencies in legal workflows, and an ability to engage with others to successfully implement change.
- An ability to embrace change and strong change management skills
- Property knowledge would be a strong advantage, especially property litigation knowledge.
for more information please apply here!
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.