Our client is a leading global information and communication technology (ICT) solutions provider. Their product and solution have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
- Be responsible for technical solutions for NPS/CEM related projects in our client UK
- Deliver radio network related features/parameter strategy proposals.
- Lead troubleshooting activities for performance related network issues.
- Perform network audit from customer perspective and provide improvement solutions.
- Communicate with customer for network optimization/CEM proposals.
- Lead technical team for NPI/SQI/CEM projects delivery.
- Be in charge of communication with customer/our client related team.
- Technical communication and clarification with customers.
- Help in establishing technical processes.
- Fluent in English speaking.
- More than 8 years radio network optimization experience in GSM/UMTS/LTE technologies.
- Experience with our client GSM/UMTS/LTE Radio network optimization.
- Experience with CEM solution and delivery project.
- Familiar with our client optimization and OSS
- Experience with radio network optimization related tool chains of UK
- Familiar with Actix/Mapinfo/Office/Database tools.
- Successful team cooperation experience in similar project.
- Electrical Engineering (Telecommunication) Degree
- Expertise in 3GPP protocols and generic algorithms.
- Team spirit and good intercultural/interpersonal communication skills.
- Working location will be in Reading of UK.
You must be eligible to live and work in UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin, 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.