Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
UK Catering manager's responsibility
- Catering managers lead teams of chefs and catering assistants. Responsible for running the day-to-day catering operations and services in canteen.
- Responsible for health and safety management in canteen, to carry out H&S inspection routine every month to prevent accidents in canteen.
- Responsible for canteen service quality improvement.
- Responsible for review and acceptance canteen supplier management cost.
- As the executive secretary of the SLMC, responsible for organizing committee meetings, applications for the staff meals, prepare the cost accounting and account shopping card payment, update monthly expenses Commission income and expenditure.
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin, 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Ingres Database Administrator (DBA)
Location: Southend-On-Sea, Essex
UNIX System Administrator
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
IT System Administrator
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Security Analyst - SOC Analyst - DV Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire