Cash Management Specialist
My client are a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider who have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing, with products and solutions deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
They are currently recruiting for a Cash Management Specialist, to be based in London, with a competitive salary on offer, as well as benefits that include:
- Yearly bonus (up to 1 month's salary)
- Pension 6% (employee contribution 3%)
- Life assurance
- 25 days+8 holiday
- Responsible for the efficiency and liquidity of the regional subsidiary`s cash, monitor and control the operations of all liquidity management which include, but are not limited to daily transactions, cash plan, and bank account and balance management
- Manage the intercompany fund transfers, intercompany loans as well as the dividend payments of each subsidiary
- Ensure the compliance of external regulation and internal policy
- Proactively monitor cash management processes, identifying non-standard activity, exceptions or non-compliance to banking and treasury policies, and escalating to management
- Analyse, recommend, and execute authorised strategies for IHB Services - Cash Management/Operations
- Work with corporate banks and evaluates bank services capability, monitors bank performance and recommend appropriate action
- Communicate with Regional finance and support their business development
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or above preferably in finance or a related major (such as accounting, economics, or business administration)
- Around 4-5 and plus years of recent experience directly performing Cash Management activities
- Experience with SunGard or a similar treasury management system.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong analytical, organization and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic and team player mentality
- Adaptable to change and be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken)
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.