Cash & Banking Analyst
An award winning, luxury business is looking for a Cash & Banking Analyst to support the Treasury Manager in all aspects of the organisations treasury operations.
You will undertake day to day treasury operations with a specific focus on cash reporting, fx hedging and excess cash investment.
- Daily Cash management
- Balance sheet management - reconciliation of bank accounts for both UKO and USO including fx accounts held for both entities
- Manage the cash transfer process
- Assist with current ongoing Treasury projects
- Update and report on daily/weekly cash positions
- Review trend on spend by currency and entity
- Review cash-flow actuals and assist with cash-flow forecasting
- Management and administration of the bank reconciliation process ensuring that all reconciliations are clean and fully reconciled for month end
- Administration and reconciliation of the cash postings into the ERP system (Dynamics AX 2012)
- Completion of merchant credit card reconciliation to ensure cash receipts/refunds are correctly booked in the Journey Desk (JD) booking system
- Posting Journals for banking related items - such as bank charges, intercompany movements and transfers
Skills & Experience:
- Strong cash management experience, dealing with currencies and cash-flows
- Qualified AAT or equivalent preferred
- Self-motivated with an eye for detail
- Pro-active and able to use own initiative
- Flexible team player.
- Ability and enthusiasm for an extensive range of hands on treasury administration whilst having the ability and experience to contribute in multiple other areas
- Able to work to tight deadlines & within a busy environment
- Advanced Excel skills, working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong numerical skills
- Strong communication skills
If you would like to be considered for the role, please email your CV to - Bhavna.Sharma@projectpeople.com. Suitable candidates will be contacted before shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.