Support the Treasury Manager in all aspects of Audley's treasury operations (trading entities in the UK (Witney and London) and USA (Boston)).
Undertake day to day treasury operations with a specific focus on cash reporting, fx hedging and excess cash investment.
Responsible for the following treasury tasks:
- Daily Cash management
- Balance sheet management - reconciliation of bank accounts for both UKO and USO including fx accounts held for both entities
- Manage the cash transfer process
- Assist with current ongoing Treasury projects
- Update and report on daily/weekly cash positions
- Review trend on spend by currency and entity,
- Review cash-flow actuals and assist with cash-flow forecasting
- Management and administration of the bank reconciliation process ensuring that all reconciliations are clean and fully reconciled for month end
- Administration and reconciliation of the cash postings into Audley's ERP system (Dynamics AX 2012)
- Completion of merchant credit card reconciliation to ensure cash receipts/refunds are correctly booked in Audleys Journey Desk (JD) booking system
- Posting Journals for banking related items - such as bank charges, intercompany movements and transfers
- Assist with ongoing projects
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required
- Strong cash management experience relevant to role. dealing with currencies and cash-flows
- Qualified AAT or equivalent preferred
- Self-motivated with an eye for detail.
- Pro-active and able to use own initiative.
- Flexible team player. Ability and enthusiasm for an extensive range of hands on treasury administration whilst having the ability and experience to contribute in multiple other areas.
- Able to work to tight deadlines & within a busy environment.
- Advanced Excel skills, working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong numerical skills.
- Strong communication skills.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.