|Job Title:||CAS / DRM Software Engineer|
|Salary:||competitive market rate|
|Contact Name:||Lin Zhang|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
My client is a leading Telecoms company, who operate in more than 170 countries across the world. They are currently looking for an Software Developer to work out their R&D design centre in Bristol.
- Chipset certification for major CAS/DRM vendors.
- SW architecture and security driver development.
- Support to Customers and Partners in the European region.
- Computer science or Electronics related bachelor degree or above.
- 2+ years of industry experience in Software Engineering.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience of Security Software Engineering.
- Deep knowledge of C, C++ or equivalent language.
- Deep knowledge of Linux, RTOS or any kind of Secure OS e.g. OP TEE etc.
- Exposure to Security Driver design, System Level design.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of global CAS/DRM vendor requirements.
- Designed or worked on major global CAS/DRM vendor adaptation layers.
- Involvement with major global CAS/DRM vendors' certification cycles.
- Exposure to SW Code Robustness and Hardening Techniques.
- Exposure to External lab certification procedures.
- Knowledge or experience of STB certification.
- Knowledge of spoken and/or written Mandarin.
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin Zhang on 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Full Stack Software Developer
Location: Bristol, England
Location: London, England
Network Engineer - SC Cleared
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
1st Line Network Support Engineer
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Salary: Up to £12 per hour
Structural Design Engineer (Passive Infrastructure)
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Salary + 15% Bonus