Capacity Management Architect - Security Cleared
My client is looking for a Capacity Management Architect to own the Performance and Capacity management solution. The Programme is supported by a substantial server, storage and network platform hosting middleware and management tooling.
The Capacity management architect will be responsible for designing Performance and capacity approach for the Programme and ongoing capacity management service operation.
Mandatory Skills Required:
An experienced performance and capacity management architect with a track record of design and delivering successfully performance and capacity solutions.
The successfully candidate will have experience of:
- Designing, building and operating analytical and dynamic simulation models for complex application and infrastructure solutions to predict future infrastructure requirements supporting changes in workload
- Designing and building capacity management tooling based upon Athene Metron
- Designing and building performance and capacity management test solutions
- Designing an enduring capacity management operation service
The Capacity management architect must have:
- Detailed experience of technology design and implementation policies and practices.
- A good understanding and experience of the full development and implementation lifecycle, including Integration, Test and Validation.
- Ability to work within a team
- Experience of working closely with end customer and good customer management skills
- Good verbal communication and presentation skills
The suitable candidate will need to hold valid SC clearance prior to starting the role
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.