|Job Title:||Candidate Care Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Bianca Andronache|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
We have an urgent requirement for a Candidate Care Consultant with experience of recruitment administration and encompassing a strong skill set across MS Office, sales team support, excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and excellent scheduling and attention to detail.
You will provide support to an experienced and successful sales team providing recruitment services into a Global IT services company and your responsibilities will span the entire lifecycle from receiving vacancies, drafting contracts, setting up users, measuring customer satisfaction and producing reports.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Prepare formal and ad-hoc recruiting metric reports
- Support Accounts for services billing
- Candidate expense management
- Pre-employment reference and background checks
- Drafting contract paperwork
- Maintain records in accordance with legal requirements and internal policies and procedures
Some services are provided to the Government so the successful candidate must be willing to undergo security clearance checks.
Skills and experience:
- Administration support for a recruiting team
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Appreciation of Right to Work checks and contract requirements
- Attention to Detail
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Degree educated preferred
If you believe you have the necessary experience and are looking for a career that leaves you feeling fulfilled, challenged and refreshingly motivated at the end of the working week, please apply!
Location: Central Bristol
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Cyber Security Consultant (Vulnerability/SIEM/Intrusion/PAM)
Location: Dunstable, Bedfordshire
Commercial Business Consultant
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Senior Security Consultant (m/w) - NRW - ANÜ
Location: Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
Security Architect/Consultant (Generalist)
Location: Cardiff, Wales
Support Analyst / First Line Support - On-going Contract
Location: Reading, Berkshire