|Job Title:||CAD Drawing Assistant|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||competitive market rate|
|Contact Name:||Lin Zhang|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
CAD Drawing Assistant
My client is a leading Telecom company, who operate in more than 170 countries across the world. They are currently looking for a CAD Drawing assistant to work out their new fantastic office in Manchester.
- Production of technical drawings for the Site Design Department using AutoCAD
- Establish and maintain library of AutoCAD Blocks and Templates
- Establish and maintain Design Standards in accordance with customer requirements
- Communicate effectively with Suppliers and Customers
- Dealing with technical specifications and updating team member on significant changes
- Accurate information to be entered onto drawings.
- To support the Company in maintaining the highest possible standards of Health and Safety at Work, this in accordance with current legislation and policies laid down by the Company.
- Work to strict deadlines, despite outside pressures and heavy work loads
- To achieve and maintain a high standard of both the design and required specification of drawing standards.
- Work in line with and be compliant with all departmental procedures relating to AutoCAD and design work
- Evaluation of potential hazards through design risk assessments.
- Control of changes & effect during design & development process.
- Relevant commercial experience and/or qualifications in all elements of AutoCAD
- Experience of Wireless Telecommunications Structures
- Managing multiple projects to tight deadlines
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin, 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.