|Job Title:||CABLING ENGINEER (COPPER-FIBRE) - LONDON - CONTRACT|
|Contact Name:||Balla J|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
CABLING ENGINEER /TECHNICAL ENGINEER (COPPER-FIBRE) - LONDON - CONTRACT
Leading Managed Services Provider in the Defence Sector require a Technical Service Engineer for their ongoing project. The candidate must have experience in Cable installation, Testing and Termination of - Copper & Fibre - Internal & External (incl Pit & Duct). Flexible to work in Night and Day shifts as required. Candidates who have worked at Heathrow /Gatwick Airports are preferred.
The role holder works with under general direction with substantial responsibility and autonomy for planning and delivering their work. Recognized as a knowledge leader, supporting less experienced staff, the role holder performs varied and complex technical and professional activities and investigations, along with taking an analytical and systematic approach to problem solving.
Contract: 6 months - Onsite in London
Typical Hours (M-F):
Night Shift 8pm to 4am, on an occasional basis some works may be Day shift (8am - 4pm) :flexibility required
- Cable installation - Copper & Fibre - Internal & External (incl Pit & Duct)
- Copper terminating and testing
- Fibre terminating and testing
- Confined Space Training
- Asbestos Awareness
- Manual Handling / Ladder Safety
- First Aid
- Airside Driving (HAL)
- ESR1 (HAL)
- Heathrow Rail Fire Awareness (HAL)
In addition they will also require an Airside Pass (DBS checks).
QualificationKey Performance Indicators
Feedback from customers, Project Manager, Service Lines etc.
* Proven track record working with product authority and external vendor support teams.
* Proven track record of problem resolutions.
* Successful solution designs implemented.
* Evidence of sharing and re-use of knowledge.
* Successful definition, implementation and conformance to processes.
* Service level requirements met.
* Response and resolution to escalated issues in a timely manner.
* Problem ownership demonstrated.
* Meets project deadlines and costs within own scope of responsibility.
* Successful track record of leading small projects.
* Successful track record of working with third parties.
* Contribution to product forums and working parties.
* Up to date personal learning plan available.
Please apply via this ad in the first instance or send a CV with covering note or contact me on 07587743762 or Balla@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SR. APPLICATION SUPPORT ENGINEER - HYBRID - DUBLIN - CONTRACT
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Project Coordinator - 6 month Rolling Contract
Location: Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum
IT CORDINATOR - CONTRACT - WAKEFIELD-ONSITE
Location: West Midlands, England
Accounts Payable Clerk - Day Rate Contract
Location: Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire
SR. ORACLE HCM AND TALEO CONSULTANT - CONTRACT - REMOTE
Location: London, England