Great contract opportunity open for a C++ developer with experience in C++ and experience of multi-threaded applications to come on-board and work for a market leading Global IT company based in Reading. This will be an inital 3 month contract position with competitive rates on offer.
Purpose of Role:
C++ coder to enhance an existing C / C++ application used for functional and performance testingC++ coder to enhance an existing C / C++ application used for functional and performance testingC++ coder to enhance an existing C / C++ application used for functional and performance testing
- 5 years+ experience of coding in C++
- Good experience of writing SQL, stored procedures in Transact SQL for SQL Server 2008 (other versions are also fine)
- Experience of building multi-threaded applications
- Experience of using Microsoft Foundation classes for database access
- Comfortable working with older coding styles and seeking to bring a more object oriented style to a legacy application
Development of modules/products on time, to budget and targeted product costs, in accordance with agreed specifications and standards
* Achievement of targeted Product Quality
* Policies, processes, procedures are applied
* Documentation of development steps or milestones in line with requirements
* Escalated problems are solved
* Effective communication and team work including external development partners
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.