C# Web Developer - Contract - 6 Months - Oxfordshire
- Knowledge of C# coding standards and the .Net framework
- ASP.NET (4.0+C#)
A Luxury brand is looking for a C# Web Developer to join their team on an initial 6 month basis. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a fantastic company.
You will be supporting the in-house Web Team and you will be working on the development of the customer-facing website.
You will be involved in a wide variety of projects from adding new functionality to the existing website to Greenfield projects; ensuring that the Organisation is always ahead of the competition in terms of online offering.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Engaging in discussions and putting forward ideas for improving back-end systems, adding new functionality to the customer facing website
- Searching for ways to improve online offerings according to the needs of the business and clients
- Providing technical feedback and advice on project specifications and designs
- Producing tidy, standards compliant and well documented code in line with agreed best practices
- Delivering projects based on the agreed scope/specification and within an agreed timescale
- Ensuring new developments are tested and meeting agreed requirements
- Sharing your knowledge, techniques and findings with the rest of the Web Development Team
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.