C# Software Engineer
About The Company
My client, based in the Ipswich area, are one of the leading network, telecommunications and mobile technology companies in the world. They looking for an experienced C# Software Engineer to join their Software Development team to build and implement functional applications which can vary from Desktop Applications to ASP Web Applications/Web API's.
About The Role
This role will be reporting into the Operations Engineer. You will need to be a team player with a keen eye for detail along with having strong communication skills and strong problem-solving skills with a solid technical knowledge of software development.
Your goal will be to build efficient systems that serve user needs along with maintaining existing systems. You must be willing to build upon you own development and technical knowledge to ensure the latest practices are implemented where possible.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Verify and deploy programs and systems.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
- Gather and evaluate user feedback.
- Recommend and execute improvements.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- Communicate and build specifications based on customer requirements.
- Provide professional levels of support to end users.
About The Person
At least 3-5 years' experience designing/building software to a professional standard using the following skills & experience required:
- Source Control
- R Statistical Packages
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply and I will aim to get back with 48 hours. Alternatively, you can contact me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.