C#/.Net/SQL Systems Developer - Contract - Berkshire
Systems Developer with strong C#/.Net/SQL skills required for technical solution development and 3rd line support for delivery of business systems for a leading Mobile Telecoms service provider. Experience in Telecoms industry helpful but not essential.
Development of new solutions and enhancements to existing tools:
- Respond to new functionality development requirements, as agreed with the client.
- To be undertaken, implemented and tested to guideline standards within agreed timescale(s)
Design and maintain development and test environments:
- Ensure all developments are undertaken in a controlled development environment and are release controlled to representative test environments for System and user testing to enhance the quality of final releases to production. This is also to ensure security is designed into any solution, following company compliance guidelines.
- To implement the appropriate bug fixes arising from any development (during core hours). Analyse the reported issue and report suitable resolutions/development requirements or workarounds and implement a suitable resolution where possible
- To ensure all systems and developments meet the IT security requirements
Skills & Experience:
- Extensive development experience in the design and development of relational databases
- Deep technical skills in Microsoft development toolset
- Experience directly managing users' requirements and translating them into systems requirements
- Experience of developing business reporting services (beneficial)
- Experience of developing workflow applications (beneficial)
- Microsoft Stack.
- MVC .Net
- C# programming Language
- Entity Framework
- SQL Server 2016 Relational Database
- Advanced MS Access
- Strong MS SQL Server
- Intermediate Web development
- Experience of Webservices, SFTP and data interchange solution development
- Experience of MS Azure virtual environments (beneficial)
- Experience with SSIS (beneficial)
- Experience of business intelligence tools i.e. Business Objects, Power BI, Tableau (beneficial)
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.