A C#.NET Web Developer is required by a market leading travel brand.
The C#.NET Web Developer will work within the in-house web team focusing on the development of customer facing websites. You will work on a variety of projects, from adding new functionality to the existing website to greenfield projects. Ensuring that the online offering is ahead of competitors.
Candidates will have previous experience in working on engaging customer driven websites and have the following technical skills:
- Extensive knowledge of C# coding standards and the .NET framework.
- ASP.NET (4.0+ C#).
- LINQ / Lambda syntax.
- MVC (Razor).
- Entity Framework.
- SQL Server database design and implementation.
- CSS / LESS and HTML5.
- Web Services (REST, JSON, ASP.NET Web API).
- Version control (preferably Git).
- Build process and deployment management (Continuous Integration, Team City, MSBuild, Task Runners such as Grunt or Gulp, etc.).
- IIS configuration.
- Understanding of cross-device requirements i.e. responsiveness.
This role provides the opportunity to work within a forward thinking and modern web environment.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.