|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||16 days ago|
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Strong C#. net development experience (enterprise level)
- Desirable: Experience of working as a C#.net Developer within the financial services sector
- Strong background in C#.net development
- Full development lifecycle from inception through to implementation, in addition to continuous enhancement
- The successful applicant will be required to assist in improving the software development process, methodologies and tools through applied experience, automation and simplification
- Develop scalable, clean, enterprise systems
- Improve and maintain the codebase enabling continuous evolution and innovation
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.