C# Developer - C# .NET - Banbury - Permanent
My client is a highly successful Events Organisation based in Banbury who are looking to welcome a Junior C#.NET Developer into their team to assist in the development and improvement of the design of their web based services.
As the Junior C# Developer you will be:
- Working as part of a team to deliver technical solutions but capable of being independently productive.
- Be involved with requirements gathering.
- Propose technical/design solutions.
- Assist with the day-to-day resolution of helpdesk tickets and maintenance work.
- System and API development work in line with best practice.
To be successful you will ideally have the following skillset:
C#, .NET, MVC, JQuery, CSS, HTML, MySQL, Entity Framework
Because of the nature of this position, these skills would be highly desirable.
- Web site design
- UI Prototyping
- Xamarin through Visual Studio (C#)
Where possible my client would like to see examples of your work prior to interview as part of the selection process.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person, offering real mobility, autonomy and career progression within a highly respected and forward thinking organisation. To apply please contact Patrick at Project People on (0117) 9087000 or attach your CV in response to this ad- alternatively please e-mail me direct on Patrick.Mcnamara@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.