We are looking for a Business and Tools Systems Analyst to join our client's expanding Head Office Team, with one the world's leading Mobile Telecoms Service Providers. You'll be part of a vibrant, agile team at the forefront of Mobile Telecoms and IT Technology.
New state-of-the-art offices and flexible working with collaborative digital systems are just a few of the perks we offer to our employees, on top of competitive rates and exciting work.
- Support the management of the business systems in-house and put in place processes for it to become an excellently managed tool
- Relationship management between the business and the management system
- Development pipeline management - prioritising according to business needs and impacts
- Ownership of configurations and deployments, along with the day to day running/management of the tool
- Act as a central point of contact to own all system related processes/issues/workstreams
- Movement of day to day management from an outsourced tool to in-house. The creation of processes to support best practice and excellent end user experience.
- Working with various stakeholders to take an idea from concept to deployment. Interpret and respond appropriately to stakeholder requirements for support and information.
- Management of a support inbox - ensuring our end users receive great customer service and cases are closed within SLA's
- General Maintenance of the systems, user documentation and training materials
- Proactively seek to identify and make improvements to processes and systems, though simplification, automation and innovation
So if you relish the prospect of working in a flexible, fast-paced, and challenging environment please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.