Business Systems Analyst
Reading (6 Month Contract)
We are looking for a Business Systems Analyst to join our client's expanding Head Office Team, with one the world's leading Mobile Telecoms Service Providers. You'll be part of a vibrant, agile team at the forefront of Mobile Telecoms and IT Technology.
New state-of-the-art offices and flexible working with collaborative digital systems are just a few of the perks we offer to our employees, on top of competitive rates and exciting work.
- Support the management of the business systems in-house and put in place processes for it to become an excellently managed tool
- Relationship management between the business and the management system
- Development pipeline management - prioritising according to business needs and impacts
- Ownership of configurations and deployments, along with the day to day running/management of the tool
- Act as a central point of contact to own all system related processes/issues/workstreams
- Movement of day to day management from an outsourced tool to in-house. The creation of processes to support best practice and excellent end user experience.
- Working with various stakeholders to take an idea from concept to deployment. Interpret and respond appropriately to stakeholder requirements for support and information.
- Management of a support inbox - ensuring our end users receive great customer service and cases are closed within SLA's
- Proactively seek to identify and make improvements to processes and systems, though simplification, automation and innovation
- Some experience/ownership of a business systems tool
- Some experience working with internal and external stakeholders
- Technical aptitude and desire to learn (technical training will be provided)
- Self starter and can manage own workload
- The ability to manage multiple workstreams with challenging deadlines
- Comfortable working in a sometimes unstructured and dynamic environment. An agile and flexible approach is a must.
- The ability to handle rapid changes and can prioritise accordingly. Manage business expectations.
- Excellent grasp of standard reporting tools such as MS Excel
If you would enjoy working as part of a dynamic, fast paced and agile team, please apply for this role today with a copy of your most up to date CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.