|Job Title:||Business Support Specialist|
|Location:||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Business Support Specialist
A great opportunity has arisen for an organised and hard working Business Support Specialist to join my client, (a small company with big plans and an international remit), based in Dublin 2 area. This is a permanent position paying a competitive salary and benefits.
As Business Support Specialist you will be supporting the Partner Management Teams by coordinating work initiatives with partners and business areas, being responsible for updating/creating documents and reports and sharing these with internal stakeholders, and ensuring documents are signed and tracked. You will need to be confident creating presentations from scratch using PowerPoint, coordinating and planning work and working to tight deadlines.
This will be a stand alone role and so we require someone who is highly organised with previous experience working in a busy office environment where you have needed to be persistent and take the initiative in order to get things done. You will need to have excellent interpersonal and communication skills as you will be liaising with partners and senior team members, a high standard of accuracy and excellent attention to detail, plus a high degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- Strict adherence to KPIs and deadlines
- Own and maintain document trackers
- Provide business support services including preparation of documents, reports and presentations
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with partners, other business areas and suppliers
- Planning and coordination of work between Account Managers
- Preparation of external documentations for signing
Skills & Approach required:
- Excellent organisation and administrative skills with experience in setting up new procedures
- Good time management, and organisational skills
- Advanced MS Office skills particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint - confident in creating presentations from scratch without the use of templates
- Proactive, positive attitude to work, able to use initiative and act independently
If you are organised, a confident communicator, enjoy keeping trackers, confident using Excel spreadsheets and are meticulous when it comes to detail then please apply on line or send your CV direct to Salome.Maybanks @ projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive day rate
Order Fulfilment Specialist - Mandarin Speaking
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
Applications Support Engineer - System Administrator - SC Clear
Location: Corsham, Wiltshire
Technical Services Engineer Expert
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Project Planner - MS Project - SC Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire