Business / Solution Architect - ERP - SAP - Oracle - Bracknell
Are you an experienced Business / Solutions Architect with strong skills in ERP and Warranty Claim Management? If so, please apply for a brand new position working for one of the world's largest Technology Services Providers. The role will be on a 6 months rolling contract basis and will be situated in Bracknell with extended remote working.
Our client is undertaking a major change programme and replacing multiple systems into one ERP solution which will span the EMEIA region. A key aspect of the ERP is Warranty Claims Management (WCM). A highly motivated and results oriented individual is required to assess the programmes WCM requirements against current processes throughout the organisation, and utilising the new ERP where appropriate, working on the business areas to simplify the functions and processes, making them as lean as possible.
The ideal individual will need to be team oriented and able to work with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
You will ideally have the following experience:
- ERP Business Process Analysis capability
- Strong and demonstrable Warranty Claims Management experience
- Knowledge or SAP and Oracle solutions
Knowledge of the following would be good to have but not essential:
- Knowledge of Technical Maintenance Services (TMS)
- IT Service Management (ITMS)
- Service Now
- SC Clearance - although not essential. Candidate must me a UK resident for over 5 years in order to gain Baseline Clearance.
If you would like to know more details with regards to this position please e-mail Patrick McNamara on Patrick.Mcnamara@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.