BUSINESS REPORTING ANALYST (SQL) required to work for a telecommunications company based in Berkshire.
The Business Reporting Analyst (SQL) will support the Solutions and Systems Lead in maintaining and delivering the IFS and sharepoint roadmap
Support management decision-making by ensuring the data held within the IFS systems is available, accurate, up-to-date and provides a single source of truth
Other responsibilities of the Business Reporting Analyst (SQL) include:
- Support the Solution lead with maintaining and delivering the IFS roadmap
- System administration of the IFS system with regard to data set up and data creation
- Design and development of IFS reports using new SQL scripts for reporting, Excel macros, our BI tools
- Managing of the IFS support inbox within the agreed SLA
- Interpret and respond appropriately to stakeholder requirements for support and information, working on the IFS and Sharepoint system
- Resolve minor technical issues related to the IFS and Sharepoint
- Write and maintain, SharePoint workflows and sites as directed by the Solutions and Systems Lead
- The Business Reporting Analyst (SQL) will support the Solutions and Systems Lead in the analysis and reporting of technical data, as required
- Maintain systems, user documentation and training materials
- Support training on BPT systems
- Proactively seek to identify and make improvements to BPT processes and systems, though simplification, automation and innovation
- Support the Solutions and Systems Lead, deputising when required
The successful Business Reporting Analyst (SQL) will have:
- Good business knowledge of, and be competent in the use of MS Excel such as ability to use pivot tables, v-lookups, data validation and familiar with charts and tables to display data.
- Effective communications skills
- Effective interpersonal skills, possessing the confidence to build relationships with all levels of stakeholder
- Competent at SQL to table joins standard
- The ability to write new SQL scripts, modifying existing and debug script errors.
- Data analysis skills to manipulation data into reports/presentations to help the business make informed decisions using MS Excel and MS Powerpoint
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of stakeholder
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be a self-starter, self-motivated, with a can-do attitude
- An aptitude and desire to learn
To apply for the Business Reporting Analyst (SQL) please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.