Business Readiness - Programme Manager
6 month Contract
Based in Berkshire
Competitive Day Rate DOE
Reporting into the Programme Director, you will lead Business Readiness Circles for a number of functional areas within an industry leading telco company. You will need a solid business change and business readiness background.
You will be responsible for ensuring business readiness; making sure areas of the business are ready to accept significant technology change. You will also lead a small team.
- Process change
- People change
- Adoption of new technology
Skills and Experience
- Clear, concise communication style
- Ability to influence at all levels of seniority
- Cultural awareness and ability to adapt approach to be successful
- Team leadership & management
- Director level stakeholder engagement
- Implementation of People, Process, Technology change in a complex environment
- Planning & RAIDS Management
- Comfortable with operating in a fluid environment and dealing with ambiguity.
If you would like to be considered for the role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Suitable candidates will be contacted before shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.