Business Process Analyst
We have an opportunity with a leading technology firm in the Berkshire area, as they seek to recruit a talented Business Process Analyst to support some exciting programmes to help the business achieve their ambitious plans.
Reporting into the Senior Business Analyst, you will be a member of a small team of Business Process Analysts, working within a scrum circle supporting TOM process requirements. You will need to be the process specialist in that circle, and be responsible for process design requirements.
What the role involves:
- Working closely with stakeholders and SMEs to identify and analyse business processes
- Reviewing and updating business processes to support Target Operating Model process improvements
- Following a standard business process architecture framework to ensure all processes are developed at a correct process level
- Use of IBM Blueworks Live
- Managing change during development of the to-be processes
- Examining processes to understand impact of changing them on people, strategy, systems and general business ops
- Defining stakeholders level of involvement in new business processes (Creating RACI's)
- Identifying issues, risks and KPIs
A Business Process background within the IT / Tech / Telco industries may be desirable desirable together with:
- Significant Business Process experience
- Strong business process analysis experience across a variety of business functions
- Have previously worked within Transformation
- Used to working in an Agile framework
- Experience of supporting TOM initiatives
- Experience of supporting business process change from an end to end perspective
- Practiced user of a range of Business Process Analysis tools and techniques
- Business process modeling experience
If you would like to be considered for the role you will need to send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.