I have a number of fantastic positions open for Business Process Analysts with good knowledge of frameworks, process methods and standards to come and work for a reputable and vibrant telecommunications company based in Maidenhead. This will be an initial 6 month contract position with competitive rates available.
Knowledge & Skills
- Need to be strong process people
- Knowledge of frameworks, process methods & standards e.g. iTIL, CMMi, TM Forum (eTOM / BPF) and the client's Target Operating Model Framework
- Excellent with process analysis, process documentation and process modelling
- Workshop facilitation
- Influencing skills
- Problem solving skills and a good understanding of business or IT is preferred.
- My client use IBM Blueworks Live so would be great if have experience with this, but if not then Visio is fine and you can be shown IBM Blueworks Live.
- Working closely with stakeholders and SMEs to identify and analyse business processes
- Facilitating collaborative workshops with SMEs to capture business processes
- Documenting processes with clearly developed process maps and process descriptions according to defined standards
- Producing other process deliverables including the SIPOC, RACI and POAP
- Producing WLAs and OLAs
- Identifying issues, risks and KPIs
- Following a standard business process architecture framework to ensure all processes are developed at the correct process level
- Managing change during development of the to-be process
- Examining processes holistically to understand the impact of changing them on people, strategy, systems and general business operations
- Facilitating process improvement initiatives using agreed methodology
- Publishing deliverables on the team website/knowledge hub when necessary
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.