Business Process Analyst
6 Month Contract - Start Immediately!
Currently recruiting for an experienced Business Process Analyst for an urgent 6 month contract, must be able to start immediately.
My client are a leading consumer tech company in Maidenhead and they require a BPA with strong process background and experience of working within a business transformation environment.
As Business Process Analyst you will be working within a team of BPA's responsible for the modelling of Business Processes, RACIs and Working Level Agreements. You will be responsible for:
- Identify and analyse business processes, including holding workshops to capture business processes
- Document processes, create process maps and process descriptions
- Producing process deliverables including SIPOC, RACI and POAP
- Producing WLAs and OLAs
- Identifying risks, issues and KPIs
- Examining processes holistically to understand the impact of changing them on people, strategy, systems and general business operations
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previously worked as a BPA
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Experience in leading process definition workshops
- Confident approach to stakeholder management
- Experienced in analysing processes, documenting processes, creating process maps (as-is, to-be)
- Worked in an environment where the business is going through major transformation
If you are interested in this contract opportunity and are available to start immediately then please submit your application on line or email your CV direct to Salome.Maybanks @ projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.